Our wooden sets are perfect for use with our natural playdough and sensory rice
This set comes with:
- Rolling pin
- Wooden chequered stamper
- Egg cup
- Wooden egg
- Bamboo tongs
- Cotton drawstring bag
- Large metal tray with wooden handles - 34cm diameter (where option selected)
Other sets, individual coloured rice, natural playdough and trays also available separately.
SENSORY PLAY HAS MANY LEARNING BENEFITS:
- Sensory play encourages children to manipulate and mould materials, building up their fine motor skills and coordination.
- Sensory play uses all 5 senses, but the sense of touch is often the most frequent. Toddlers and children process information through their senses. They learn through exploring these. We have added essential oils too so your little ones can enjoy the wonderful aroma whilst playing.
- Sensory play is unstructured, not product-oriented; it is the purest sense of exploratory learning.
- Self-esteem: sensory play offers kids the opportunity for self-expression because there is no right answer and children feel safe to change or experiment with what they are doing.
- Language development- experimenting with language and trying new words.
- Great for learning colours and sequence of colours in a rainbow.
These products are not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
Adult supervision is required at all times
All our products are plastic free including the packaging. All packaging can be recycled.