Skip to content
SENSORY PLAY WITH RICE BAGS HAS MANY LEARNING BENEFITS:
- Sensory play encourages children to manipulate and mould materials, building up their fine motor skills and coordination.
- Sensory play uses all 5 senses, but the sense of touch is often the most frequent. Toddlers and children process information through their senses. They learn through exploring these.
- Sensory play is unstructured, not product-oriented; it is the purest sense of exploratory learning.
- Self-esteem: sensory play offers kids the opportunity for self-expression because there is no right answer and children feel safe to change or experiment with what they are doing.
- Language development- experimenting with language and trying new words.
- Great for learning colours and sequencing of colours .
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.