SENSORY PLAY WITH RICE HAS MANY LEARNING BENEFITS:
- Sensory play encourages children to manipulate and mould materials, building up their fine motor skills and coordination.
- Sensory play uses all 5 senses, but the sense of touch is often the most frequent. Toddlers and children process information through their senses. They learn through exploring these. We have added essential oils too so your little ones can enjoy the wonderful aroma whilst playing.
- Sensory play is unstructured, not product-oriented; it is the purest sense of exploratory learning.
- Self-esteem: sensory play offers kids the opportunity for self-expression because there is no right answer and children feel safe to change or experiment with what they are doing.
- Language development- experimenting with language and trying new words.
- Great for learning colours and sequence of colours in a rainbow.
Our sensory rice sets come with:
- 150g coloured rice bag
- Bamboo tongs
- Wooden scoop
- 5 coloured wooden blocks
(Tray for illustration purposes and not included)
Other sets, individual coloured rice and tray aslo available seperately.
Ingredients: Rice, natural food colouring, essential oils
Allergens: We can't guarentee that there are not traces of nuts or other alergens in our products.
This product is not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
Adult supervision is requried at all times
Sensory rice is meant for play purposes only and not for consumption.
All our products are plastic free including the packaging. All packaging can be recyled.