Our coloured, scented sensory rice is available in a large range of colours to make a wonerful base to your child's sensory play.
Each colour is scented with a natural aroma to enhance sensory play.
Large: 200g cardboard pot of sensroy rice
Meduim: 150g cardboard pot of sensory rice
Yellow & Orange - Citrus, Pink - Rose, Purple & Boysenberry - Raspberry, Black, Grey & Brown - Coconut, Purple - Lavender, Green - Cut grass, Dark green - Pine, Turquosie & blue - Mint.
Our sensory rice is uses CE tested food safe, natural dyes and/or paint.
Not suitable for children under 3 years - choking hazard
Adult supervision is required
Rice, natural food colouring, natural aromas
Allergens: We can't guarantee that there are not traces of nuts or other allergens in our products.
Sensory rice is meant for play purposes only and not for consumption.
All our products are plastic free including the packaging. All packaging can be recycled.
SENSORY PLAY WITH RICE HAS MANY LEARNING BENEFITS:
- Sensory play encourages children to manipulate and mould materials, building up their fine motor skills and coordination.
- Sensory play uses all 5 senses, but the sense of touch is often the most frequent. Toddlers and children process information through their senses. They learn through exploring these. We have added essential oils too so your little ones can enjoy the wonderful aroma whilst playing.
- Sensory play is unstructured, not product-oriented; it is the purest sense of exploratory learning.
- Self-esteem: sensory play offers kids the opportunity for self-expression because there is no right answer and children feel safe to change or experiment with what they are doing.
- Language development- experimenting with language and trying new words.
- Great for learning colours and sequence of colours in a rainbow.
Sensory rice is meant for play p