SENSORY PLAY WITH RICE HAS MANY LEARNING BENEFITS:
- Sensory play encourages children to manipulate and mould materials, building up their fine motor skills and coordination.
- Sensory play uses all 5 senses, but the sense of touch is often the most frequent. Toddlers and children process information through their senses. They learn through exploring these. We have added essential oils too so your little ones can enjoy the wonderful aroma whilst playing.
- Sensory play is unstructured, not product-oriented; it is the purest sense of exploratory learning.
- Self-esteem: sensory play offers kids the opportunity for self-expression because there is no right answer and children feel safe to change or experiment with what they are doing.
- Language development- experimenting with language and trying new words.
- Great for learning colours and sequence of colours in a rainbow.
Our sensory rice sets come with:
- 200g brown & black coloured rice bags
- 2 x meduim tins of Forest Green & Earth Brown Natural Playdough
- Wooden dinosaur by Tenderleaf Toys - Design may vary from pictured
- 2 x dinosaur cork stamps
- Wooden tree slice
- Wooden log
- Wooden scoop
- Metal tray with wooden handles 34cm diameter (where option chosen)
Other sets, individual coloured rice & playdough and trays also available separately.
Sensory Rice: Rice, natural food colouring, essential oils
Natural Playdough : Flour, Cream of tartar, Oil, Essentail Oils, Natural food colouring
Allergens: We can't guarantee that there are not traces of nuts or other allergens in our products.
This product is not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.
Adult supervision is required at all times
Sensory rice is meant for play purposes only and not for consumption.
All our products are plastic free including the packaging. All packaging can be recycled.