Eco Friendly Glitter
Independently Tested & Certified to Biodegrade - 100% Cosmetic Grade - 100% non-toxic - Child safe - Vegan
Ideal for arts & crafts and as they are cosmetic grade, it means they are safe for use on the face and body.
Our biodegradable glitters are cosmetic grade, child safe and non-toxic - and for the environment!
The glitter is produced from eco-friendly sustainable plant film. Proven to biodegrade into harmless substances, our biodegradable glitter is the perfect way to add that sparkle without damaging the marine or wildlife ecosystem.
Packaged in a litte screw topped tin - Glitter weight = 2g.
Not Suitable for children under 36 months. Adult supervision required.
Do not use with solvent based products